At Lyndhurst Junior School we believe it is important that our remote education offer matches the "in person" curriculum as far as possible. We have a blended approach which incorporates targeted live lessons, live pastoral and feedback sessions along with pre-recorded content and other learning resources.
Should your child have to isolate or is unable to attend school for a longer period of time, please let the Year team know on the relevant email address below so that we can arrange for your child to have access to work they have missed on Google Classroom.
To access Google Classroom:
1) Start by typing www.google.com in the search bar.
2) Type ‘Google Classroom’ into Google and click on the top link.
3) Now click on ‘Go to Classroom’
4) Type in your child’s email address. (If you have forgotten your child’s email or password, please let us know again via the above email.)
5) Click ‘next’. Then enter your password and click ‘next’ again. You should now be able
to see the class/es that your child is enrolled in. Click on the class to access your child’s learning.