To purchase uniform with our school logo, please click the supplier link below.
Why do we have a uniform?
We believe that having a school uniform can play a key role in:
- Promoting the ethos of a school
- Providing a sense of belonging and identity
- Setting an appropriate tone for education
Our uniform also promotes our identity as a part of King's Group Academies.
It is incredibly important to us for the uniform to act as a social leveller, which is why we are asking for no branding/logos (e.g. Nike, Adidas etc) on items of clothing worn into school. These items should be reserved for wearing outside the school.
As you can imagine, for a school of our size, labelling of all clothing is vital.
- Branded navy blue jumper or cardigan
- Additional navy blue jumper or cardigans can also be purchased
- Gold or yellow polo shirt
- Black trousers, shorts, skirt or pinafore dress
- Gold or yellow gingham dress
- Smart black footwear without obvious/coloured logos
- Plain navy blue book bag
- Plain gold or yellow t-shirt
- Black shorts without obvious/coloured logos
- Black jogging bottoms without obvious/coloured logos (for colder weather)
- Black jumper without obvious/coloured logos (for colder weather)
- Black trainers without obvious/coloured logos
- Plain navy blue PE bag
All pupils are expected to only use a navy blue book bag or small navy blue backpack to transport key items to and from school (i.e. homework, reading books, and letters), a navy blue PE bag and use an appropriate lunch box.
Where to buy:
All branded items need to be purchased from our supplier Price and Buckland
Gold T-shirts: Marks and Spencers (£3 - £6)
Gold PE T-shirts: Marks and Spencers (£2.50 - £3.50)
Below are some suggestions of where to purchase key uniform items:
Girls Black Trousers:
Asda (2 pack: £8 - £12)
Asda (2 pack: £7 - £11)
Sainsburys (2 pack: £7 - £11)
Boys Black Trousers:
Sainsburys (4 pack: £14 - £22)
Asda (2 pack: £7 - £13)
Girls Black Shorts:
Asda (£6 - £8)
Marks & Spencer (£9 - £14)
Next (£12 - £18)
Next (£9 - £15)
John Lewis (£9 - £15)
Argos (£6 - £7)
Boys Black Shorts:
Asda (2 pack: £6 - £10)
Sainsburys (2 pack: £6 - £10)
Sainsburys (4 pack: £12 - £20)
Asda (2 pack: £8 - £14)
Yellow summer dresses can be purchased from most high street stores.