From September 2022 all children across King's Academy College Park infant and junior school will wear the same uniform!
It is incredibly important to us for the uniform to act as a social leveller, which is why we are asking for no branding/logos (e.g. Nike, Adidas etc) on items of clothing worn into school. These items should be reserved for wearing outside the school.
As you can imagine, for a school of our size, labelling of all clothing is vital.
- Branded navy blue jumper or cardigan
- Additional navy blue jumper or cardigans can also be purchased
- Gold or yellow polo shirt
- Black trousers, shorts, skirt or pinafore dress
- Gold or yellow gingham dress
- Smart black footwear without obvious/coloured logos
- Plain navy blue book bag
- Plain gold or yellow t-shirt
- Black shorts without obvious/coloured logos
- Black jogging bottoms without obvious/coloured logos (for colder weather)
- Black jumper without obvious/coloured logos (for colder weather)
- Black trainers without obvious/coloured logos
- Plain navy blue PE bag
All pupils are expected to only use a navy blue book bag or small navy blue backpack to transport key items to and from school (i.e. homework, reading books, and letters), a navy blue PE bag and use an appropriate lunch box.
You can access the online shop for our 2022 supplier Price and Buckland below: