WELCOME TO YEAR 1
Year 1 are moving into the Key Stage One curriculum where they learn in different subject areas but also make links across subjects through topics. These cover learning in English, Maths, Science, Art and R.E. We also start our swimming lessons in Year 1, something that all the children hugely enjoy!
Year 1 is made up of 4 classes
These woodland animals, like the children, are slightly bigger in size than those in Year R.
Click on the images of the four classes, it will take you to a website with fun facts about each animal.
Year 1 Classes and Staff from September 2020
- Rabbits Class – Mrs Snelling
- Badgers Class – Miss Atkins & Mrs Beechurst (Year Leader)
- Squirrels Class – Mrs Pitt
- Hedgehogs Class – Mrs Boiling
- LSA Team – Mrs Dean, Mrs Baker, Mrs Todd & Miss Giddey